Al-Muthanna University is a young university as it established at 2007 and that is why we are full of the young’s persistence and motivation as well as the wisdom of our senior faculty members. Al-Muthanna University is focused from the first day on making the world and our community a better place through education, innovation and research. Our ( 658 ) faculty members are actively engaged in research, participating in the international conferences, editing and reviewing research in the international journals, supervising graduate students ,authoring books, and making patents. During recent years, many achievements have been made.
Our faculty members has made (28) patents which are focused on many areas such as medicine, nursing, engineering, education and humanities, science, agriculture, and physical education. Click here to read more about our patents. Our faculty members are focused on research, there are (547) research papers that have been published on international journals, there are (1274) research papers that have been published on local journals, (113) scientific study have been conducted. In addition, our faculty members have been actively involved in cooperating with other Iraqi universities in organizing dissertation defense committees, there are (366) participation from our faculty members. Also, there are (459) faculty members who are involved in supervising our graduate students.
Al-Muthanna University aspires to be a comprehensive educational edifice that provides a distinct educational service. We are ambitions to establish productive community partnerships and excellent research and academic studies that benefit the future of Al-Muthanna province and our county, Iraq.
- Providing distinguished higher education in accordance with the international standards that integrates with the labor market and its requirements to qualify high quality graduates with distinct scientific, educational and ethical skills.
- Striving to keep pace with the scientific development in order to create a competent specialized generation.
- Focusing on the authentic scientific research and its ethics and producing research that serves the strategic plans of Iraq and achieves excellence for the University globally.
- Focusing on the authenticity and quality in education using a distinct faculty members and staff.
- Working to serve the local community through the scientific research and various scientific consultations to solve the problems and raise the level of performance of the local community’s institutions.